Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 6 Recovery - Tonsillectomy

Day 6 involved me being stoned and a trip to the doctor.

I had to stop taking my pain medication, it was turning me into a zombie. In the morning I just felt dizzy and wanted some help. I just sat up by a humidifier and waited for the meds to loose its effect.

I also went to the doctor to have my blood clot removed. ( which hurt like hell ) The doctor said I was progressing nicely, but to make sure my system was ok, had some blood work done. The blood work came back normal, which, made me realize that the pain medication was indeed the main source of my problem.

Also, my canker sores are driving me insane. It hurts to eat, drink, and talk.

After relaxing all day and drinking a lot of water, at night, I started to feel better. I was able to eat some ramon noodles and some soften crackers. Pudding was also something that went down good and tasted great.

No comments: