Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 7 Recovery - Tonsillectomy

Day 7 of recover was by far the best day I had.

I was off my pain medication, but extra strength tylonel seemed to be holding off the pain.

This day I was able to eat some biscuits and gravy, some oatmeal, and just generally felt better.

My throat was really "sore" most of the day. I think my scabs were coming off or starting to. I drank alot of water, but not cold. Anything too cold really bothered my throat.

I also had some weird spasms in the back of my throat. Not sure what to attribute those to, but it only happened a few times.

I still have a hard time falling asleep. I just get a little freaked out that my mouth is going to dry out and hurt.

All in all, I can see the light now and I am ready to start eating "normal" again.

No comments: